Friday, May 16, 2008

So much to say, such a lack of motivation

I am not sure why it is that I have not had any desire to write lately, but its just the way it is.

1. I just started packing up part of the extra bedroom - no we don't have a new house yet. But for now, his office will be in our house, in the extra bedroom. So, since he needs space, and eventually all that stuff needed to go back into the boxes anyway - I just decided to skip the "rearranging" and just box as much as I can for now. SO, back in the boxes go the books, decorations, etc. etc. - I am not very good at labeling my boxes though, so it will be kinda like Christmas when I open all the boxes in the new house... whenever that is. Just a surprise in every box!

2. I cannot keep plants alive. It is something I learned years ago when I lived in Germany! Those Germans loved to give me plants, and then laugh when I killed them... Every.Single.Time. So, as a new wife, I thought maybe my luck had changed. I have even focused on finding plants that people say are hard to kill... but still look nice. So far I have killed a rose bush, tulips, and 2 trailing petunias, as well as some Chocolate Mint herb stuff a friend gave me. Dead - I have some great pots of dirt though if anyone needs it. Only one plant has lasted long enough for me to brag about. I got it in January - its a house plant - has big leaves and doesn't seem to panic if i water it too much or not enough. I think watering for me is the problem, either I drown them, or they have no water for days.... I can't find the medium!

3. I have finished my first round of finals for the college courses I am teaching... everyone passed. I have also started round 2.... a larger class - this is gonna be fun.

4. Changing insurance is a pain in the tail... enough said.

5. Tupperware is still for sale at my house - contact me if you need something! Or go to www.my.tupperware.com/juliamayhew and order something online - you can see the catalog from there! If you are interested in SELLING TW - let me know too... its easy! I have made money already only doing it for like 3 months!

6. That's all folks.

No comments: