Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Plague - Continued

Still sick.



But feeling better thank goodness!



I actually slept through the night last night, and have not had a fever since Sunday! YEA!



It is amazing how much 6 days of staying home makes ya really appreciate being outside. Today is the first day I am feeling human again, still have some sore throat, my eye is still kinda messed up, and get tired easily - just gotta rebuild my energy levels I guess.



Did you know that USA runs Law and Order ALL DAY LONG!!??



Did you further know that mid-day television is HORRIBLE!



I have run out of things to google, emails to check, and everyone I know has been stalked on facebook in the last few days. I have felt bad, but have been SO STINKING BORED! Especially these last two days when Ronnie has to work and all that jazz, so I have to keep myself entertained.



We should have bought stock in Lysol - I have sprayed down everything in my house MULTIPLE times. I have used almost a full can of Clorox Wipes. I am trying to kill all germs before Ronnie gets it. he has had a cold, but no fever etc. etc..... so I am trying to keep him protected.



I am supposed to be subbing this week. Its kinda fun trying to find a sub for a sub... huh. They don't give subs lists of other subs - so its kinda been a scavenger hunt!



I also have to go teach my college course again tomorrow night. Should be fun.



Well, that's pretty much been my life lately, so there isn't much to talk about on here. This post is rather boring.



Maybe I will be better in a few days, and then maybe I can come up with something funnier to blog about... surely two days subbing for elementary kids music class will provide something entertaining!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

sure hope you are better tomorrow - praying for you
love you!