Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Table Update

IT STANDS!!! I have taken the pics, I just don't have time to post them right now - however, I cut, sanded, glued, drilled, and "screwdrove" (is that a word?) my self right into a little table... yes, she leans a little to the front - but she stands - on her own - without propping... I consider that an accomplishment.

My wonderful husband suggested that I simply go get a couple of the little "feet" things from homedepot to go on the front so she will be level....

I haven't stained her yet. I have to go teach tonight and have to leave in about half an hour - and currently am covered in a mixture of sawdust and wood glue - so, I will get pics up and get her stained hopefully tomorrow!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I can't wait to see pics...
I am proud of you :)