Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Watch out - I have a jigsaw!

So this weekend I was at World Market - only my favorite store in the WORLD! and I saw this amazing table. Don't just skip over that link - go look at it...

When you look at it, you will also see that there is a pricetag of $129!!!!! What in the world? Its a small accent table!

So, yesterday, I convinved R to take me to the brand new Home Depot in town and get the supplies I needed to make this amazing table.... $92 later, I have it - Look I have already saved over $30 AND I now have my OWN jigsaw with which I am sure I will make MANY MANY other things that I don't want to pay full price for. Or, at least I will be able to cut things. You know. Sometimes you just need a jigsaw. or. something.

Anyway - here we go, I will post pics of the process (of course that is assuming that I don't lose any appendages - there will be no pics of that:))

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Can't wait to see the finish table. I hope yours turns out better than Andrea's did in Ag. Actually, the table is nice...just wobbly. LOL

Blessings,
Darlene