I was tagged in a meme... I am kinda excited, while these things are kinda silly - I have never been tagged before!!! YEA!!!
Anyway - its really long... I am going to tag Jenifer, Jonathan, and Kathy
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Ronnie uses dial.... the bar kind. I have equate brand with the little "exfoliators" in it.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? its WINTER! no.
3. What would you change about your living room? the placement of the doors - and the cable... the TV is just kinda stuck in one spot, and not the best spot for decorations
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? dishwasher??? thats a luxury item
5. What is in your fridge? its the end of the month... not much:)
6. White or wheat bread? i like wheat better.... but right now the budget calls for white... $1.50 a loaf!
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? the electric skillet
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? we have a boring white curtain... dont plan to live in this house long, dont knwo what the next bathroom will look like
10. Is your bed made right now? no but it will be when i get off this internet
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? i dunno... i use 409
12. Is your closet organized? its not bad... but kinda crowded.. need to do a cleanout.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? its blue???
.14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? Glass - i like plastic better... but the glass ones are easier to get to in the cabinet
.15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? yeah... made it yesterday
16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? no garage... just a carport
17. Curtains or blinds? Blinds.except in the kitchen where i have both
.18. How many pillows do you sleep with? One. any more hurts my neck and stuff.
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? no, but our alarm clock projects the time onto the ceiling, so that throws a blue "hue" around the room
20. How often do you vacuum? I dont... i have all hardwood floors (the kitchen is linoleum) but no need for a vaccuum
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.
22. What color is your toothbrush? green and white
.23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? yes... it says welcome.
24. What is in your oven right now? ovens are also a luxury item... my oven is in the same place as my dishwasher... the house we will move into one day... somewhere in southern va.
25. Is there anything under your bed? all my musical instruments... (guitar, keyboard bag filled with random percussion stuff, a bass, a couple of keyboard stands etc.etc.
26. Chore you hate the most? dishes!!!
27. What retro items are in your home? im not a very retro type of girl... cant think of anything
28. Do you have a separate room you use an an office? no... we have two bedrooms... one for us, and one for all of our stuff that we dont have other space for:)
29. How many mirrors are in your home? three... two in my room, one in the bathroom
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? first of all, if i did, would i announce it on the internet?? NO... .second... no i dont:)
31. What color are your walls? all are generic offwhite... its a rental - who wants to put all the money into fixing up a rental???
32. What does your home smell like right now? "Christmas wreath" by yankee candle... it will burn ur nose!.
33. Favorite candle scent? anything clean smelling... not a big fan of fruity stuff
4. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? none... grocery trip is tomorrow
35. Ever been on your roof? no... i might fall off... or through!
36. Do you own a stereo? I have a DVD player... and a ipod station... thats enough
37. How many TVs do you have? Two. the one in the den has the DTV hookup... the one in our room has the DVD player...
38. How many phones? one... and each of us has a cell
39. Do you have a housekeeper? huh??? i wish!
...40. What style do you decorate in? whatever has been given to me
41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solid all the way - too hard to match stuff to prints!
.42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? yeah... but i dont know for sure where it is, or if it works... we just like living on the edge...